“A JOURNEY BEGINS…” An Interactive Indigenous Cultural Experience.
Promoting Awareness and Understanding of Indigenous Culture, History and Language.
(ALL PRICES SHOWN ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.)
Christopher Stock – OCT
208 Muskoka Rd, Bracebridge
Ontario, Canada P1L 1H6
GST/HST Registration # 78388 0347 RT001
CORPORATE RATES AND LARGE GROUP EVENTS – PLEASE CONTACT CHRISTOPHER FOR PRICING
BIO – Sole Proprietor Owner – Christopher Stock
CANCER SURVIVOR – Stage 4, Non-Hodgkin Diffuse Large B cell Lymphoma, Aggressive – 2018/19
Certified Ontario Teacher in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers since 2000.
Mohawk as a Second Language Teacher since 1997
- Teacher Assistant Wahta Mohawks Kinder-kids Program
- Graduate Wahta Mohawks Adult Mohawk Language Immersion Program
- Mohawk as a Second Language Teacher Six Nations of the Grand River
- Graduate Aboriginal Teacher Education Program, Queen’s University
- Projectionist Norwood Theatre Bracebridge 2016- present
Also important to mention:
- Certified Surface Miner Common Core 2007 (ReCertified 2018)
- Certified Bulldozer, Backhoe and Excavator operator 2007(ReCertified 2018)
- Certified Mobile Crane Operator 0-8 tons 2011
- Certified Front End Loader, Production Haulage Truck, Excavator, 2018
- Certified Portable Conveyor, Portable Screen Operator 2018
I invite you to take a journey with me “TSI TIOTÁHSAWEN TEWAHTÉN:TI…” (at the place where A Journey Begins…) as Life, after all, is a journey.